- Prof. Paolo Samorì has been awarded the German-French “Georg Wittig - Victor Grignard” Prize by the German Chemical Society.
- Prof. Paolo Samorì has been elected as an Honorary Member of the University of Nova Gorica. Read more.
- Dr. Xiaoyan Zhang has been awarded a poster prize at the 1st European Conference on Chemistry of Two-Dimensional Materials (Chem2DMat) in Strasbourg.
- Marco Squillaci has been awarded a Young Scientist Award in recognition of his outstanding contribution to the European Materials Research Society (E-MRS) Spring Meeting 2017 in Strasbourg.
- Marc-Antoine Stoeckel has been awarded a poster prize at the European Materials Research Society (E-MRS) Spring Meeting 2017 in Strasbourg.
- Prof. Paolo Samorì has been awarded an ERC Proof of Concept Grant. Read more.
- Prof. Paolo Samorì has been awarded the Spanish-French “Catalán-Sabatier” Prize by the Spanish Royal Society of Chemistry. Read more here and here.
- Dr. Emanuele Orgiu has been admitted as new member of the Young Academy of Europe.
- Dr. Tim Leydecker has been awarded a poster prize at the 8th International Conference on Molecular Electronics (ELECMOL 2016) in Paris.
- Dr. Alessandro Aliprandi has been awarded a PhD prize by the University of Strasbourg Foundation. Read more.
- Former group member Dr. Chiara Musumeci has been listed as a finalist for the 2015 Reaxys PhD Prize. Read More.
- Thomas Mosciatti has been awarded the "Young Scientist Award" from the European Materials Research Society (E-MRS) in recognition of an outstanding contribution to the E-MRS 2015 Spring Meeting, Symposium Y, "Science and technology of two-dimensional materials".
- Dr. Artur Ciesielski wins the 2015 "Outstanding Pole in France" contest in the "Young Pole” category. Read more.
- Dr. Marco Gobbi has been awarded the Best Experimental Thesis Prize by GEFES, Group Specialized on Solid State Physics of the Spanish Royal Physical Society. Read more.
- Prof. Paolo Samorì has been elected member of the Academia Europaea.
- Prof. Paolo Samorì has been elected fellow of the European Academy of Sciences (EURASC).
- Thomas Mosciatti received the best poster award at the "10th International Conference on Organic Electronics" (ICOE 2014) in Modena, June 2014.
- Dr. Emanuele Orgiu receives the MIT TR35 France award, which recognises the 10 most outstanding young innovators under the age of 35 in France. Read more here and here.
- Prof. Paolo Samorì is part of the large international consortium that is awarded the EU Emerging Technology Flagship for "Graphene". Read more here.
- Sébastien Haar received the best poster award at the "6th International Meeting on Molecular Electronics" in Grenoble, December 2012.
- Prof. Paolo Samorì receives the Silver Medal of CNRS 2012.
- Prof. Paolo Samorì has been elected Fellow of the Royal Society of Chemistry (FRSC).
- Dr. Artur Ciesielski received the best poster award at the "Bio- and Nanomaterials" conference, held in Poznan (Poland).
- Dr. Artur Ciesielski has been awarded with the Prix Jean Kepler from the Fondation Saint Thomas for his PhD thesis entitled: Supramolecular nanochemistry: from self-assembly to responsive architectures". Read more.
- Paolo Samorì is awarded with the ERC-Starting Grant for his project entitled "SUPRAFUNCTION: Supramolecular materials for organic electronics: unravelling the architecture vs. function relationship".
- Paolo Samorì was elected as Junior Member of the "Institut Universitaire de France" (IUF) for the period 2010-2015.
- Paolo Samorì received the "Guy Ourisson" prize 2010 in recognition of the quality of his research.
- Paolo Samorì received the "Nicolò Copernico" award 2009 for his discoveries in the field of nanotechnology, 16 May 2009.
- Giovanna De Luca received the best poster award at the "8° Congresso Nazionale di Chimica Supramolecolare" which was held in Trieste (Italy) on 19-22 Settembre 2007.
- Jeffrey Mativetsky received the best poster award at the ECME2007 conference (Metz, France), 8 September 2007.
- Vincenzo Palermo received the Societe Italiana Scienze Microscopiche (S.I.S.M.) award 2006 section materials science.
- Giuseppina Pace received the Best Poster Award at the TNT 2006 conference that was held in Grenoble, 4-8 September 2006.
- Paolo Samorì received the "VINCENZO CAGLIOTI" Award 2006 Accademia Nazionale dei Lincei (Italy).
- Matteo Palma received the Young Scientist Award at European Materials Research Society (EMRS'06) that was held in Strasbourg, 28 May - 2 June 2006.
- Desiree Gentilini received the Lido di Ostia 2006 prize for her highest quality Laurea thesis.
- Laura Sardone received the Young Scientist Award at the European Materials Research Society (EMRS'04) that was held in Strasbourg, 24-28 May 2004.
- Matteo Palma received the Best Poster Award at the 2nd National Conference of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology that was held in Bologna, 25-27 February 2004.
- Vincenzo Palermo received the Young Scientist Award at the European Materials Research Society (EMRS'03) that was held in Strasbourg, May 2003.
- Paolo Samorì received the Georg-Manecke Award 2002 - Berlin-Brandenburgische Verband fűr Polymerforschung (BVP).
- Paolo Samorì received the IUPAC Prize for Young Chemists 2001.
- Press release: Humboldt University Berlin News, Berliner Zeitung (Wednesday 30 May 2001 Wissenschaft Berlin: page 4) & (on Berliner Zeitung site) Die Zeitung der Alma Mater Berolinesis HUMBOLDT Ausgabe 7 - 2000/2001 - Jahrang 45 - 17 May 2001 Page 2.
- Paolo Samorì received the best poster presented at 5th Congresso Nazionale di Chimica Supramolecolare; Frascati (Roma), Italy, 30 September - 3 October 2001.
- Paolo Samorì was Finalist at Semerano Award 2000- Division of Physical Chemistry - Societa' Chimica Italiana.
- Paolo Samorì received the Graduate Student Silver Award: MRS'00 Spring Meeting (San Francisco, California, US, April 2000).
- Paolo Samorì received the Young Scientist Award: E-MRS-98 Spring Meeting (Strasbourg, France, June 1998).